Areas We Serve at Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital: Willowbrook
If you’re looking for holistic animal services near Willowbrook, Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital is a great choice. From cats to dogs, we will treat your pet like another member of the family in all we do, whether that’s a routine checkup, emergency services, or even pet surgery.
At Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital, we’re led by a talented team of veterinarians. These include Dr. Mary A. Crist, who studied at the Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Juan Ayala, our managing veterinarian, is a great asset to our team as well.
Then there’s Dr. Lisa Knapp, who also studied at the Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine. She specializes in animal acupuncture. Lastly, there’s Dr. Dan Ahrens, yet a third student from Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine. He’s an expert in pet nutrition.
Our Veterinary Services
Here are the veterinary services from our team of veterinarians at Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital:
- Acupuncture from Dr. Knapp, which can ease and even treat pain throughout the body
- Pet boarding for when pet owners take a vacation or a long trip and need someone to care for their pet around the clock
- Chiropractic care for pets to correct spinal misalignments
- Cranial sacral therapy to allow spinal fluid to move naturally
- Ozone therapy to trigger healing via oxygen
- Therapeutic laser therapy for cell and tissue repair
- Canine rehabilitation, which includes therapy balls, gait training, land treadmills, and underwater treadmills
- Diagnostic ultrasounds to test for gastrointestinal and urinary blockages, internal organ abnormalities, and even cancer
- General care, such as pet grooming, preventative care, vaccinations, teeth cleanings, spaying and neutering, and wellness exams
Then there are our holistic treatments for pets, including:
- Cold laser therapy, which can encourage healing after muscle sprains, arthritis, fractures, post-trauma wounds, ligament injuries, tendon injuries, nerve damage, and joint injuries
- Chiropractic therapy for internal organ disorders, joint or tail injuries, jaw issues, back and neck aches, and subluxations
- Nutritional counseling for weight management and weight loss
Here are the conditions our veterinarians at Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital can treat:
- Convulsions and seizures
- Ear infections
- Pet allergies, which may be seasonal or triggered by food hypersensitivity, allergens in some food ingredients, or even allergens like fleas and other pests
- Wound care for all ranges of injuries, even the more severe ones
- Urinary tract infection and bladder infection care, which typically occurs because of bacteria and necessitates specialized medication to treat
- Dental disease treatment for cavities, plaque buildup, gingivitis, periodontal disease, tooth abscesses, and more
- Diarrhea and vomiting management and care, even if poison has led to those symptoms
- Arthritis treatment for joint soreness and stiffness
- Non-cancerous mass removal
- Ear infection care to alleviate pain or swelling
- Skin disorder treatment, whether it’s infestations, bacteria, or even allergies causing the symptoms
Contact Our Vets Near Willowbrook Today!
To set up your appointment with our vets near Willowbrook today, please call 281-440-4441 or stop by Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital on 12315 Veterans Memorial Drive.